[Northkeep] Fwd: Chemical Release

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 15:43:54 PDT 2001

Channel 6 just gave the all clear. All the emergency
personell have left the Port, altho those injured by
breathin in the Gases are styll bein checked at the
hospitals.
  To answer ur question, Catoosa is NE of Tulsa...N of
BA. Basically, 193rd (county Lyne) & Admiral. Slainte!
~*Muirenn*~
--- Lady Julienne de Lion <ladyjulienne at hotmail.com>