[Northkeep] Help Me!(and you) Was[Re:Web pages and information]

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 14 06:41:42 PDT 2001

Folks, let me use this opportunity to ask for artwork.  You'll notice
people's devices on the NK web pages.  In large part, they are those who
have given me descriptions I can render into art work, or those who have
given me copies of their COH submissions.

Many of you may, or may not know, that I have been painting a "Roll of
Arms" for the Barony.  This banner is supposed to carry the devices of
all those who have lived in the Barony since first investature.  It is a
"living" banner".  It will continue to grow as long as NK remains a
Barony.  Once full, it's time to start a second.

If you can give me a copy of your submission, a decent sketch,  or
description that I can use to build a .gif of your device I will create
a template that I can use to put your device on the banner.  Also, I
will post it in such a way that you can use the file generated wherever
you want.  If you want to use it on a personnal page that's fine.  I
relenquish copyright. I only ask that you allow us (myself and the
Barony) to use it on our webpages for things like the populous page and
my NK heraldic test, etc.  I will send you the file to approve prior to
making it visible to the general public.  I don't want to embarass
anyone.

Also, I know there are those out there much more skilled than I with
computer graphics and artwork programs.  If you are willing to take the
time to build devices that I can use, based on descriptions or heraldic
blazons, I (and, I believe, the virtual scribe) would greatly appreciate
your help.  I have more projects in my head than I have time for (the
bane of the SCA).  if you are interested I have a template file that
sets up the size I need.  Just contact Ismet and I directly for more
information.

A votre servíce,

	Damon Hroarson, HL Borrendöhl

P.S. Thanks for the setup Diarmaid.