[Northkeep] Castellan

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Sun Jun 3 19:52:59 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone!

I am writing this to those people who shared in our Castellan event.

I know that I can not speak for everyone from my Barony but I appreciated
very much all of the friends and neighbors from all over the Kingdom who
were there. Your attendance and your participation told us that you cared
and that you were there to support us in this difficult time. I know that
there are others who care but could not be there this weekend. To you all I
can only say...Thank you.

To the Populace of Northkeep,
My very special thanks to those of you who stood together strong and proud.
Some people in attendance have commented on how nice, pleasant, and friendly
the populace was despite the very stressful and sorrowful events leading up
to this weekend. You were hurting and angry but you extended your
hospitality and friendship to all who would be there. You worked hard to
pull off a great event you have every right to feel proud, you did well this
weekend.

It is your sense of honor, service, and your loyalty to this Barony and the
standards that it is known by that makes me know that the Dream is alive.
Though it was sometimes hid by tears and anger this weekend  I could still
see the truth reflected in the eyes of the good folk of Northkeep. It will
take us a little time but together we will get through this and Northkeep
will remain as it always has been: Strong and Proud a great example of
Honor, Chivalry, and Loyalty...The Jewel of the North!

Vivat Northkeep!

In service,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Seneschal Northkeep