[Northkeep] Castellan Chirurgeon Thanks - A little late I know

Xenos Makellares Xenos at crazedcamel.com
Mon Jun 4 19:43:36 PDT 2001

Greetings from Xenos, Co-Steward for Castellan,

In the rush of dealing with one heck of a great event for Northkeep with the
installation of the first Baronial Castellan I forgot to say thanks to one
area of the event that is close to my heart.

The Chirurgeons

Its a pet peeve of mine that they/we rarely get recognized for their
vigilance at our events.  And then I forgot to do it myself in the heat of
the event.

Sooo, I would like to personally thank  Lady Anna, Caitin (Our CiC), Lady
Dorieann, Lord Einar, Lord Ivo and of course my Lady, Lady Gabrielle for
their vigilance.  To my knowledge, only band-aids and water were handed out.

In Service to the greatest barony of Ansteorra,
Lord Xenos Makellares, MC
Co-Steward Castellan XII