[Northkeep] A word from Robert

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 20:24:55 PDT 2001

I understand your reasoning to come to fighters
Practice... But could you limit the non fighting Stuff
to somewhere else. Everyone seems to be saying, we
must move on. I for one am not moving on but I am
going to continue to play MY game. and as most of you
know my game is fighting.

If you want to politick
Great,
See where it gets you,
Good Luck,
God Speed in your journey!

Every game has a court
And the Wed Night court is set for Guys and Gals with
Sticks and ..........Them other things

I Am going out of my way not to be my usual ass-like
self and request that you not interfere with fighters
practice.

Thank You
If People are going to fight then I am there If they
are going to Cuss, Discuss, Or Play RacketBall I am
Not.

Angus The True and Rightful