[Northkeep] Castellan and Aftermath

KTMC- AM 14 & ROCK 105.1 FM ktmc at icok.net
Tue Jun 5 15:00:16 PDT 2001

Hey! :)
   All this talk of food and recipes on the Northkeep list are getting
me (well, it didn't take much encouraging) hungry
   It was my misfortune not to be there for feast at Castellan. I took,
for the first time in quite a while, the opportunity to wander around an
event. I got to meet new people (and was reminded that if a person was
from Mooneshadowe, they're a fun person)
   And the beauty of the Ladies! Ah, perhaps I should move along, rather
than get entangled in trying to describe the beauty of the Ladies
present.
   Has no one mentioned the fireworks yet? And some of the interesting
trajectories?
   As part of the Barony's Canton of Rundel, I counted 12 from the
Canton present, including children (and children definitely were a part
of the goings-on at Castellan)
   Although I do not know her well, I feel Northkeep has an excellent
Premier Baronial Castellan.
   There was a lot of work put in by many to the event. I thank you for
putting on an event that was a success in that it brought enjoyment to
many.

   Vivat Northkeep!
   Valstarr