[Northkeep] Rundel Populace Meeting

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 16:30:07 PDT 2001

ROFLMAO uhh thats Chadic Park lol Look forward to
seeing you all there..... and if the pieces i ordered
to fix my armor are in.. being walluped by a few as
well lol.

Chass
--- Fitzmorgan at cs.com wrote:
> --
>        I plan to attend the Rundel Populace meeting
> this Sunday.  If any of
> the officers or populace want to go perhaps we can
> orginize a car-pool.  I'm
> told they plan a fighter practice after the meeting.
>  It's at 4:00 P.M. at
> Cahdick Park.
>
> Robert

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047