[Northkeep] Positions Open

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Jun 5 21:49:59 PDT 2001

catmafia at swbell.net writes:

> At 08:40 PM 6/5/2001 -0700, you wrote:
> >So I want to resubmit my arms.  I have the drawing fixed.  My questions
> >are thus: 1)  What forms do I need to fill out (if any) and 2) Who do I
> >give them to as Robert is now *ahem* otherwise occupied?! :-)
> >
> >Rowan
>
> I like your wording.  I do hope we have heralds coming forth to fill the
> void.  I am thinking it may be time for me to step up to something and the
> Hospitiler position sounds right up my alley.  I know the forms are online,
> but we don't have a printer hooked up to print them. Who can I get the
> application from?  Also, I will need to renew my membership but I am
> guessing a copy of my expired card with number and copy of renewal and
> check my take care of it for now?  Please let me know, so I can get on this.
>
> Susan

Let's try that again.

       Etienne is the Acting Herald.  We are still accepting applications for
Herald.  We are also accepting applications for V-Scribe and Hospitiler.  All
applications should be sent to the approiate regional officer with copies to
the current holder of the office you are applying for, and Ian and myself.
All applications should include a copy or your membership card and drivers
license.  If you have sent in your membership but have not yet recieved your
card, I think that would be ok, but the regional officer would make that
decision.

Robert