[Northkeep] Positions Open

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Jun 5 22:00:46 PDT 2001

One more time.  I really shouldn't answer e-mail in my sleep.

Rowan:  You need the Device submission form for an individual.  This is the
same form you used the first time.  Either Etienne or I will have them at
populace meeting or you can download them from the Kingdom Web page.

Susan:  I would suggest you ask someone with a printer to download and print
you an application.  If you remind me a day or two before populace meeting I
can bring you a copy.

Robert