[Northkeep] Rosamund

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Wed Jun 6 09:53:29 PDT 2001

This is Etienne from my work email.

Rosamund was not at Castellan until Sunday for clean-up because her
father has been admitted to the hospital.  At first, the diagnosis
appears to have been pneumonia.  However, none of the treatment was
really working.  Rosamund has returned to Kansas and both of her
brothers have gone up as well.  At this time, her father appears to have
contracted one of those bacteria that you can get from tick bites.  It
is not Lime's Disease or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever but it is
contracted the same way.  He was moved to ICU on Monday.

It is possible that I will be called away to Kansas at any time.
Barring that, I will be at fighter practice tonight with all of the lost
and found stuff that Rosamund and I collected as we headed off-site.  We
also have three of the baronies road signs that need to go back to the
trailer.  If you are missing anything, and what Rosamund posted could be
yours, please see me at fighter practice tonight.  We had scheduled all
of next week off for Lilies War; I may be in Pittsburg, KS instead but
we will likely be out of town next week so this will be your last chance
for awhile to gather lost items back.

I am not on the list from work so I cannot catch any replies unless you
email me at work (darin_herndon at bswintl.com).  I hope to see you all
tonight.

Etienne