[Northkeep] (no subject)

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 13:49:58 PDT 2001

Hey we could set this up at an event and charge people
to paddel her lol I could make a fortune for our
canton lol. Now how do we get her to a event where I
am lol.

Chass
--- "Addington, Debbie, A"
<daaddington at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
> oh i think we have a go on this one.  8 D
>
> maidenhair

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047