[Northkeep] (no subject)

Greg Weible gweible at klient.com
Thu Jun 7 14:27:44 PDT 2001

He's just a hatchling... and dare I say it...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "This is a bad pun alert, in the event of an absolutely
horid pun, the author takes no responsibility on the reactions of others!"

Scorch isn't hungry right now, he's a bit.... stuffed!

:o)

Seth
gweible at klient.com
gweible at home.com

"For my own thoughts, I have never had a thought that I could not put down
in words."
Edgar Allen Poe