[Northkeep] (no subject)

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 16:07:55 PDT 2001

Oh Ryn!

 You know I would never smack you around.....Yosh can
stand in for you*evil grin*......No wait he'd like
that.....<<<<---starts giggling again>>>>

  You arent coming to Lillies are you? I am sooooo
upset by this!! What's your next event?(ours is
corination I beleave)

~Katren
--- Ren Picard <kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:58:06 -0700 (PDT) Stacy Morris
> <katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com> writes:
> > Okay that does it I am insulted!!!!!!<<<--falls on
> the
> > floor in a fit of giggles>>>
>
> Ummm, I think maybe someone should contact 911, I do
> believe she's fallen
> and can't get up...  Katren?  You still with us???
> Should I get a tank
> of oxygen???
>
> Whap!!!
>
> Never mind, she's fine...  does anyone have any
> asprine I could use?
>
> hehe
>
> Ryn
> Kateryne la Esclopiera
>
> Il est bon d'etre laganse!
> (It's good to be the gimp!)
>                    --Ryn the Gimp

=====
I am an agent of the boogie man, although most of my duties are purely ceremonial