[Northkeep] our house

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 19:38:57 PDT 2001

It is with a sad heart I post his message.
When I and my lady returned to our home after having a
great time at Castlan, we found our house open and
robbed.we lost little in things(1tv, 1 vcr), but our
hearts are  deep with sorrow.For anyone to take from
us,hurts us more than I can express.To compund the
hurt,Today(friday) I found my truck to be broken into
and my tools stolen.If we are not at fighter practise
on sat , it is not because we do not wish to be
there,but are astill dealing with our losses.

Galiwyn and Tsharner

=====
A lover, Not a fighter.