[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Fri Jun 8 21:05:57 PDT 2001

 I am sure you would be welcome at either of those gatherings if only to
watch or talk.  Is there now a rule about who can come to fighter
practice?  If we don't put on armor are we unwelcome?  Please reply
soonest since Anton is thinking of dropping by on the way home from work
to say 'Hi', and if he is not welcome I will communicate this to him.

Catrin