[Northkeep] Midevial Prints

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jun 12 10:23:35 PDT 2001

I just wanted to let you guys know that we will be getting a bunch of the
Midevial Prints in today at Micheals at 41st and Yale.  Those are the
ones of the knights, princess, ect... that are floating around.  We have
one of a woman in a boat, one called "The Courting of" and about 5 other
styles.  If you have the flyer from Sunday's paper, you can use the 40%
off coupon towards them and then get them custom framed with the 50% off
molding coupon.  Most of the poster frames and other nice frames are also
on sale.  I know that I enjoy the prints and thought you all would like
to know about the one lot we are getting.

Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!
(It's good to be the gimp!)