[Northkeep] Leather

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 13:54:30 PDT 2001

We won't be able to attend either function, but you could give it
either to Faolan Mac Farland or to Dirgelion (her husband Draegan works
at the same place we do.).  Snail mail would be fine or you could use
Paypal which is a cool new service you use to send money by Email. It's
located at:
http://www.x.com
I'm glad we could be of help.
-Isabela