[Northkeep] Was Heraldic Question

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Wed Jun 13 06:08:19 PDT 2001

Wow! I think the religion thing is getting out of hand. Let me apologize now
for being involved. Being that I have no problems at all of debating
religions of all types I forget sometimes others take it personal. But then
it is a deeply personal thing to most people. SO I hereby turn off my
portion of these posts.

Diethelm Waltorfer
Derek Wilson