[Northkeep] Feast gear.

Craig Henson gerard_de_le_quartier at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:00:11 PDT 2001

It is with a heavy hart that I write this.

     I was asked by Ian and Robert to let Robert use some feast gear, so
that he would have a nice table at Coronation. I told them that Robert would
be welcome to use it.

     Today at officers meeting I found out that there are things going on
that I feel we as the populace of Northkeep should know, but are not being
told till it is old news, and then was told not to talk about it on this or
any other list.

     If I can't be trusted, as I feel it was shown to me so very well today,
I need to reevaluate who it is that I can trust.

     Ian and Robert, you need to find someone else to get the feast gear
from.

Gerard de le Quartier
whoisgettingoutthedictionarytofindoutwhatafriendis