[Northkeep] The Moot/Meeting/Fighter Practice/Revel

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 12:32:31 PDT 2001

as for the question, oooohhhhhh Ian!!!!!
as for the stocks, just make sure you bring that
bodyguard of mine with you ;) or else I may be forced
to defend meself and I'm not authorized yet so this
could get dangerous <lol>

Tam

--- Brown Chass <dwarvenhome at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Lol for that comment I am so tempted to be there and
> bring the stock so Maidenhair can stick ya in them
> lol.
>
> Chass
>
> And how to tell if i am interested.. does it concern
> NK and our Canton?

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."