[Northkeep] Lighten up and Where has all the fun gone.

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 12:58:33 PDT 2001

'Tis not the kilts that I have problem with, it's the smelly Scottish/Norse
men that are under them! Their bathing seems to lack water and they smell of
sheep! ( or hornsby) and They seem to be more proud of what is under their
skirts then they need to be.... ( hehehehehe)
Lady Susannah
Scoreoneforme and checkmateblakhawk