[Northkeep] Girlies Fighting...

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 23:04:33 PDT 2001

> So I will add this to make it all legal and rightous
>
> This message goes to any newer fighter girl or other
> if you show in heavy armor I will give you time if
> you
> askit
>

> I do not know why you would ask it i suck as a
> teacher...

  In that case, I ask it :) Would u take the tyme to
show a newbie some? Im wyllin to be taught by any
person who wants to teach. Besides, U learn some from
everyone & therefor use what works for u. Tis how
styles are born :)
  Unfortuneatly, I wyll be in MS tomorrow nyte (I have
appointments wyth admisions & a job early in the
afternoon) So I wont be @ NK's practice. But I WYLL be
@ the Sat practice in NK *g* Slainte! ~*Muirenn*~