[Northkeep] Need help with personna info...

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Jun 20 22:08:21 PDT 2001

At 09:58 PM 6/20/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Okay,  I am looking for information about Louise Labe.  She is French and
>from the time period of 1500-1550, right around that area.  She has a
>bunch of writings that will fit my personna for bardic and if there is
>any books or writings about her that ISN'T in French, I would really like
>to know.  She was a "lower" class person and the information will help me
>out just a bit more to polish up or should I dare say polish down my
>personna....
>
>Thank you ever so muchithly... or something to that extreme!
>Ryn

I love your look for info and your personna is fun, it must be a great
break from your mundane world.  You have such a great sense joy de ver (the
dyslexic, not liberal arts person with too much trouble with english to try
other languages).  As for persona info, I think I am ready to try to find
info again.  I am probably going to need Marc's services and maybe
Livia's.  Does anyone have any info on the Isle of Man?  I am looking at
Manx 1400's; whatever time Tudor was, I like the earlier stuff not
Elizabethian.  I figure I will get a good Celtic/Norse combo from the Isle
of Man and then for formal occasions, dress for Tudor Court.  I have also
figured our a new device and will push to do that and register my
name.  Eitienne, you said to holler, I am thinking a rectangle divided
diagonally blue and green with a spider argent in the middle (sorry, my
heraldic translator has gone to bed).  Will this give me enough degrees of
difference with the other spider devices?  I can go with proper if that
helps, as spiders come in all colors.

Thanks all and I love the comittment people are showing, fighter practice
was awsome tonight,

Susan

We are all very beautiful models of imperfection.
Ulfie