[Northkeep] Zahavah

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Jun 20 22:28:30 PDT 2001

It is with Heavy heart that I write to inform you all and requests your
prayers and healing energy.  Miriam, her real name is Miriam Zahavah, is
very ill.  For the first week she just thought she had a bug, for the last
week she has been to the Dr almost daily.  They have ruled out many things,
but don't have what it is or what to do for it yet.  I am hoping there will
be more info tomarrow.  Her liver is inflamed and having ruled out all of
the common things, they did an ulrasound to day to look for blockages.  She
is exhausted and unable to keep anything down, the dehydration has been a
problem.  I doupt she is up to phone calls or visits, but I will let you
all know when she is ready for things.  She hasn't been on the computer,
but if you wish to send any thoughts or greetings to me I will then deliver
them to her.

Please pray for understanding of what is wrong, so they can start attacking
it to make her better,

Susan

I had been hesitant to post this to the list due to all the silly stuff
going on here.  This is life and one of our own who so selflessly serves,
that we need to be better and get on with it.  Please drop the list traffic
down, so people arn't bombarded with tons of things that have no
application to their lives.  Start a yahoo group list and play all you want
there, but can we please focus on making constructive (we have had enough
destruction to last a lifetime) communication the priority here?  I am in
tears now and really have no more words, which knowing me says quiet alot
in it's self.