[Northkeep] list thing was Baronial Moot

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jun 21 11:08:58 PDT 2001

At 12:03 PM 6/21/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>You know what, we need an easy to access calender...
>
>M/D

And you are just the wonderful guy to do it for us. Some of the communities
I am in that have lists have a separate list for just announcements of
dates and times, with calendar type things accessable too.  It is nice for
those who want to know what is going on, but don't have time for an
involved list.  It really does help with people staying up on what is going
on.  I know that Wiesenfuer's list tends to function like that and I like
having a clue what things I might be able to make down in OKC, finding out
about sales or other interesting opportunities is good too.

I am so thrilled that you are our new VS,

Susan