[Northkeep] movies

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 01:30:32 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/22/01 1:28:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
catmafia at swbell.net(Su'san la rouge) writes:

<< I have a new favorite film and just wanted to do a short plug as I imagine
 that many of you will enjoy it.  I just got home from Moulin Rouge and I am
 just in awe. I am buying the sound track tomarrow and will get a DVD just
 to watch it when it comes out, I finally get how a movie can become a 'cult
 classic'. I never understood how the people would go see Star Wars multiple
 times but I definatly have a understanding now. I laughed so hard I almost
 went into an asthma attack and I cried so hard I was quaking. I just keep
 thinking, wow. (snip)

Wow Susan, so your a closet musical fan eh? LOL
I can't say anything, Ive gone to see "Crouching Tiger" 5 times since it came
out this year.  I've bought the DVD, but I will prob go see it at least a
couple more times on the big screen.  Ang Lee made a masterpiece.  Your
right, the Cinemark at 71st is a great theatre too.    I was also one of
those ppl standing in line for Star Wars Episode 1 at 12 midnight a couple of
years ago, but I had good company, about a half doz or so other members of
the Barony were there(hehe, Viggen and I were going to dress up like Jawas).

Alton