[Northkeep] Reincarnation...M H lives again..am I gonna get a whoopin'

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 15:18:53 PDT 2001

I was not tryin g to start some thing...
I was just informing the ever growing population of
people who for whatever personal reasons have started
to limit thier incoming email volume by blocking
addresses of people who ust the list to discuss what
they are having for dinner... with some one they live
with.... Thats All

I have blocked several people from many circles. 100
to 300 emails a day makes it all to easy for important
messages to get lost.

besides if Any of the blocked persons says something
important they will be replied to and since few people
remove the text that they are replying to I will get
the posts

Sorry If I sturred the pot,

That's just not my style

Angus TARd