Thanks Guy's (Was Re: [Northkeep] Castellan)

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 22:39:11 PDT 2001

I do know that those of us from your canton (Rundel)
that got to come to castellan enjoyed most of the
company, the comradare and love and respect. I count
myself honored to be called part of such a wonderful
group of people as the Barony of Northkeep. You have
all treated us as if we were part of your group and
welcome us when ever we are able to come to your
practices etc. I met so many of yall who I have
corresponded with on the lists and feel privalidged to
share your company. When any of you are at an event
and you see my OMG tent please feel free to stop in,
say hello... grab a seat and let us exchange stories
about the sca. I have a great many pictures I took
from castellan with my digital camera but like an
Idiot I forgot to go ask people for permission to
publish them on a page for all to enjoy, so if prey
tell you would like to see them let me know and we
will either do the email thing or icq. To me Northkeep
is the shining star in Ansteorra.

Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans

If I am a Fool then I am a paid fool... Call me
Jester!