[Northkeep] Castellan - lost and found

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sun Jun 3 22:09:48 PDT 2001

Etienne & I found a few stray items after the "lost & found" bag had left site:
	a bath towel (light blue/lavender color)
	a swimsuit cover-up skirt
	a bag o' booze (straw tote bag containing several bottles of
liquor & pewter goblets)
Please let me know if any of these belong to you.  If no one claims
them soon, I will pass them along to Robert to add to the "official"
lost & found.

Also, during the frenzy of clean-up I lost a basket which I had left
on one of the tables in the hall.  It is oval, about 12" x 10" x 4"
tall, brown and tan colored, with a small handle on each end.  It
contained a crochet project, my muslin underdress, and my keys.  The
yellow tablecloth for head table was rolled up next to it (I was
going to take it home to wash it).  If anyone knows the whereabouts
of these items, please let me know.

Rosamund