[Northkeep] A word from Robert

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Jun 4 18:53:09 PDT 2001

geni_rn at swbell.net writes:

> Robert,
> I want to take this opportunity to say congratulations on becoming Vicar.  I
> think you will do a good job.  Let me know if I can help in any way.
> Thorgrim and Sigen left big shoes to fill, they did a great service to and
> for
> Northkeep.  We need to stand behind you as we did them to support our
> Barony.
>
> In service to Northkeep and the dream,

       Thank you very much, and thank you to all those who have offered their
support.  I expect that some people are waiting for a statement from me about
what's going on and what's coming next.  I just had a conversation with his
Majisty on just that subject and hope to discuss it with their Highnesses
this evening.  As soon as I'm sure that I've got it all correct I will have
something to say.  Prouably tomorrow evening as I really need to get some
sleep tonight.
       Please feel free to call me or e-mail if you have any questions or
just want to talk.  I plan to be at fighter practice Wednesday if anyone
wants to talk there.   This was as big a surprize to me as it was to all of
you and I want to be sure I'm doing this right.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Vicar of Northkeep