[Northkeep] Racoons and moths and beer

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue Jun 5 07:45:19 PDT 2001

On Mon, 04 Jun 2001 21:51:29 EDT LucanSilverwolf at aol.com writes:
> Zahava,
>    Remeber you also need peanut butter, as if any one would actually
> want one of the little ring tail theives around...  never did find
> all the blasted equipment the little bugger stole.
>     Lucan

Lucan, Dad told me a "pun" that he thought you would find intesting...

Two vultures board an airplane, each one carrying two dead raccoons.
The stewardess looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, only one
carrion allowed per passenger."

Just thought I'd share with a good friend...hehhee
Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!
(It's good to be the gimp!)