[Northkeep] Castellan

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Wed Jun 6 11:49:34 PDT 2001

       I want to thank the Barony of Northkeep, the Canton of Rundel and all
of our friends who came and helped make Castellan the success that it was.  I
said before the event that Castellan was our chance to show everyone our true
character in this difficult time, and we did just that.  I have never been
prouder to be from Northkeep than I was this weekend.  We conducted ourselves
with grace, dignity and honor.  At the meeting with his Majesty we expressed
ourselves forcefully and with passion, something I hope we will always do.
Though emotions were running high we never crossed the line into insult and
disrespect.  We welcomed our guests with generosity and hospitality.  We gave
them a well run, fun event and a terrific feast.  As an Autocrat I asked that
Northkeep join in to make this the best Castellan that we could and show
everyone that we really are just as good as we think we are.  You came
through as I knew you would.  Thank You!
       I especially want to thank the Heralds who allowed me to be selfish
and read the Castellan scroll myself.  I can't tell you how much it meant to
me to be able to do that.
       Thank you to all those who have offered their support and advice.  I
pledge that I will work hard to be equal to the responsibility that has been
given me.  To be the representative of the Greatest Barony of the Greatest
Kingdom in the Known World is an awesome thing.  I won't let you down.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Vicar of Northkeep