[Northkeep] Castellan

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 14:39:54 PDT 2001

Lady Elizabeth de Calais has the recipes, and I'm sure
once she recovers from Castellan, she will be more
than happy to share them with you.  Several people
have requested the recipes, and if you want to e-mail
her privately, you can get her address I believe off
the Northkeep Officer's list.  She is currently our
Minister of Children.