[Northkeep] Castellan

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Wed Jun 6 01:43:18 PDT 2001

I mixed up the squash
So from memory it was 3# cooked squash, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp.
pepper, 1/2 cup butter and 3 cup crackers, crushed, 2 tsp. Sugar  it
also called for 1/2 cup chopped onions but Elizabeth replaced that with
one can slivered almonds.  She used 30 # of squash so you'd have to
figure out the math on how much almonds to add.
You are suppose to safe out 1/2 of the butter and crackers to cover the
top before baking in cake pan.  But we just put it all in the pot and
baked till done.  Hope this helps.
Jessamy