[Northkeep] (no subject)

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 20:02:47 PDT 2001

dwarvenhome at yahoo.com writes:

<< You know out of the events I have been to I have still
 to meet Anawyn and Maidenhair lol.  And Anawyn got to
 hold my son lol. >>
You have met me twice!! Once at Northern Regional Warlord, and at Castallan -
I stopped and said hi. Must be that old syndrome I suffer from - I seldom
meet anyone who doesn't at some point remark that I looked like: their piano
teacher, their sister, or sister-in-law, their friend's friend,  their worst
enemy, someone they went to school with, someone on a TV show they can't
remember, Betty Rubble, etc.
Apparently they did not break the mold when I was made....I am sure you just
thought I was someone else!
Anawyn :->