[Northkeep] Fighter Practice

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Sat Jun 9 01:19:16 PDT 2001

       Just to clear up any confusion,  There are two fighter practices this
weekend.  One in Northkeep on saturday and one in Rundel after their populace
meeting on Sunday.  I'll be at both.  Chas was asking how many people from
Northkeep were going to Rundel with me.  I don't know.  If anyone else is
going they haven't told me about it.  I won't be putting on armor at either
practice.

       Angus has been trying to get me back in armor ever since I quit and
his recent postings were more of the same.  I didn't take them as anything
else.

Robert