[Northkeep] Heraldic Question

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Jun 12 09:12:18 PDT 2001

maybe you should define all your words, since you think I have a problem
understanding you.  Most know more than you think.
I can say hello and good bye in about 6 languages.
it aint much, but it is something.

maidenhair
who just really feels like picking on ppl this week.

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System