[Northkeep] Heraldic Question

Emily Minier eminier at dollar.com
Tue Jun 12 09:42:00 PDT 2001

Although Norse would be more unique, I just thought I'd post a Latin version
of (Strength of the Star)

Fortitudo ex Stella

Pronounced:  for-tee-TOO-do ay STAY-lah

It is my opinion that we should probably stick with Latin in our Motto as we
are trying to recreate a historical time frame.  Latin was the most
universal language used during the time frame that we recreate.

In Continuing Service to the Dream,
~Adalia "Nyx" VonDerBerg~

 "But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"
                  --Yeats