[Northkeep] Heraldic Question

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 11:33:26 PDT 2001

Hmm if we were all playing french the motto could be..
We surrender lol but we aint playing french lol and no
matter what language yall chose it will be leaving out
some personna's.... so quit nit hunting lol

Chass
--- "Addington, Debbie, A"
<daaddington at saintfrancis.com> wrote:
> nice little bit of a laugh, just could not pass on
> the ribbing.
> French was never one of my better points too nasal
> for me.
> makes my sinuses run.  LOL
>
> maidenhair

=====
If I am a fool then I am a paid fool... Just call me Jester!
Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch (Stop complaining about this lol)
ICQ # 2776047