[Northkeep] Leather

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 13:31:27 PDT 2001

Greetings!
We're going to place an order with Weaver Leather of Ohio for some
strap bellies.  These are seven to eight ounce natural veg tan bellies.
These can be used to make pouches, belts, sheaths etc.  If we order ten
of them we can get them at $1.85 a square foot.  They average five
square feet.  This would work out to around ten dollars a belly.  If
anyone wants to get in on this please Email me back.  I will order at
least ten.  we will order more if people want them.
YIS
Ld. Andrew Selwyn,
Cadet to Don James Navarre
timgoins at yahoo.com