[Northkeep] Was Heraldic Question

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 15:44:14 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/12/01 5:17:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
dwarvenhome at yahoo.com writes:

<< lol well there is a major challenge... most of those
 who think it is the end all of books tend to resist
 being shown that well.... it was majorly altered by a
 man who was neither christain nor a good man... what
 was the count her murdered 2 wives before haveing the
 bible written his way so he could devorce the 3rd? lol
 well one good thing about christianity is that it is
 supposed to teach ACCEPTANCE. lol ya dont see pagans
 writeing things like that lol. Mine is ment as humor
 and being a open pagan lol. Well I wish him well

 Chass >>

{batten down the hatches, we are in for one}
Okey doke Chass,
Now when I was quoting the Bible about "Suffer not a witch to live", it was
to inject a little levity to the conversation about "hidden pagans" of the
medival period.
(Yes, I know it was supposed to be Poisoner, its still funny)  If you really
think that I meant it seriously, well, maybe you should get out more.  If you
want to be a "Pagan", well I say great! Hooray for Pagans!  Now I don't know
what particular stripe of pagan you are, I'm guessing your the witches/wicca
kind.  Also, great.  Be a pagan, witch, tree worshiper, moon pool swimmer
thingy all you want, but don't tell me that it's a historical religion and it
was some underground religion in medival period.
You want to slam the Bible because a version of it is named after some King
you don't like, thats a problem.  I'm curious what your written tome of
enlightenment of choice is, and who it was written by.  Hmm, lets see, I bet
you have a well worn copy of "Drawing down the Moon", maybe a little Anton
LeVey, and some OTO Alister Crowley stuff to round it out.  Your beleif is
your business, but please don't attack the Bible on a public list this way.

Alton