[Northkeep] Dancers? was REMINDER! SATURDAY DEMO!

Angie Fields angie.fields at wcom.com
Wed Jun 13 11:20:10 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

My apologies for the late reply. ..mundane work has reared it's ugly head
and Father Time has not been on my side.

Dancers - Please contact me***** if you are interested in a dance class
between now and Sat.  I'm going to try and get a room at Hardesty.  I'll
Update as I know more.

If you plan on attending the Demo and dancing, please let me know.

amount of emails hitting the list so please contact me privately at
angie.fields at wcom.com.  If you reply to the list, I will get it but not
until much much later.

Thanks

Anna