[Northkeep] Re: Black Fox Auction

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 21:24:43 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/12/01 7:06:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
ly_isabela at yahoo.com writes:

> Greetings, I was just looking at this message posted by Sir Burke and
>  realized I don't recall hearing how much the auction at Castellan
>  raised.  BTW, it always does my heart good when people say nice things
>  about people I respect and admire. ;-)
>  -Isabela
Greetings!

The Blackfox Auction at Castellan raised $327.00 (+$20 collected from another
auction) for the Blackstar.  Thanks to everyone who donated items, I cannot
find the sheets with the names of those who donated, and I can only remember
2: Master Beorthlic and Lord Tristan (apologies and my thanks to those I
can't remember).  The Blackstar is in much better shape than it was 3 months
ago.

Thanks to everyone for their incredible generosity.  I'm sure that Master
William is smiling and tilting his halo at you!

I remain in service,
Sigen Northkeep