FW: [Northkeep] Something else to amuse you...

Keith Duke wkduke at swbell.net
Mon Jun 18 06:37:28 PDT 2001

All -

Lady Toinette solved this in about 95 seconds or so... and being the
gracious person that she is, has decreed that she will accept me paying for
her membership renewal as her rightful prize...

but -

She asked me *not* to post the solution, as she has offered to pay the
membership fee for whoever comes in second....

Well done Lady Toinette!

You win with grace, dignity, and style in a manner befitting our most
excellent of Baronies...

Onward my friends, the game is still afoot!

Have fun!

Piotr