[Northkeep] The Moot/Meeting/Fighter Practice/Revel

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jun 19 00:06:05 PDT 2001

At 04:27 PM 6/18/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>The Navy does pushups? Why? Does that help when your boat sinks? Air Force
>doesn't do that many pushups cause it doesn't help when your plane is
>falling from the sky:) They teach us to flap...which helps only slightly
>more.
>
>Diethelm Waltorfer

Humm, never heard the flapping one which is supprising.  I always got a
kick out of the hula hoop for PT.  Jim was a 98C for almost 10 years, I
don't complain about the wonderful agency took me to Hawaii for 3 years and
Maryland for 2.  I personally am anciously waiting hearing all of Balsacs
basic tales.  I grew up with a father who had been in the Navy in WWII and
oh could he cuss a blue streak.

Susan