[Northkeep] Lighten up and Where has all the fun gone.

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 13:25:26 PDT 2001

May I clairfy.  It wasn't you specifically (at least
as far as I know of).  It's was another Gentleman in a
kilt that created our vast amusement at our poor
Meryn's expense.  Now it just seems that everywhere
she goes something happens involving men in kilts.

Tam

--- BlakHawk <blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net> wrote:
> Did I meet You @ MeadBee M'Lady??? Hmmmmmmm... And
> what was it that I did
> that was an "incident"????
>
> innocent is in the eye of the BeeHolder

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."