[Northkeep] (no subject)

BlakHawk blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net
Tue Jun 19 16:57:23 PDT 2001

I am currently building a web site for somewhere we can post things and such and put up a chat room, etc. . As part of this project I have set up a Web Mail server so that we could all have the same domain email addresses as to not make it confusing when we need to reach each other. I would suggest that we use our Society Names here thus when someone asks for your email addy you just have to give them the PROPER Spelling of your Society Name... So Use is if you want if you don't like the idea I can kill it as easily as I created it. here is the web addy. Your users' email address is: <username>@scaorg.every1.net

http://scaorg.mail.everyone.net