[Northkeep] (no subject)

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Jun 20 18:10:15 PDT 2001

    That sounds like a win/win situation to me!  By the way, let me
clarify my earlier remarks re the phone list.  I have not spoken to
Ainar, and all I know is the phone list has not been located at this
time, and was believed to be residing in the hard drive of Merrik's
computer, and getting together to obtain it had not yet taken place.  I
do not imply it was withheld from Ainar.  I have since learned that the
phone list resides on a disk that was conveyed to the seneschal some
time ago.  It may have gone missing (little disks do that), or simply
not been noticed.  In my hopes to find a hard copy so a current phone
list may be disseminated I expressed myself poorly.  Please excuse it.

Catrin