[Northkeep] Need help with personna info...

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Wed Jun 20 19:58:15 PDT 2001

Okay,  I am looking for information about Louise Labe.  She is French and
from the time period of 1500-1550, right around that area.  She has a
bunch of writings that will fit my personna for bardic and if there is
any books or writings about her that ISN'T in French, I would really like
to know.  She was a "lower" class person and the information will help me
out just a bit more to polish up or should I dare say polish down my
personna....

Thank you ever so muchithly... or something to that extreme!
Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!
(It's good to be the gimp!)