[Northkeep] Baronial Moot

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Jun 21 13:42:38 PDT 2001

At 03:23 PM 6/21/01 -0500, you wrote:
>>I cannot edit anything other than what I created.

I suppose that's a good thing ultimately -- it should minimize people messing around with other
people's calender entries.

Ok, so what meetings does this give us that aren't there now?

Needleworkers, fighter practices, regional events (I wish I could change the text colors), revels, demos,
any get togethers that people might want more than just a few people to know about.  Heck, since it's not
an official calendar, official SCA things, unofficial vaguely SCA related things (You may want to note
Baulzac's party), whatever -- go ahead and put it up there.  If it's totally out of line,and has nothing to do with
the local group, I can get rid of it.  We'll leave it as it is access wise, until Ian and the Vic' can take a look
at it -- maybe get some more feedback from the group as a whole.

Marc/Diarmaid